Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dakota vs. Snow




I think my car is the 3rd blob over!
(scratch that....apparently that is Ross' car! Mine is to the left of it,
which I thought was an SUV! HA)




UPDATE: Ok, ok, I feel kinda bad about dunking D in the snow, but don't worry, we took her 0ut later to the barely touched parking lot, and she loved it. :) And I even have a video to prove it. So lesson learned....dogs do not liked being thrown into snow that is 4 times taller than them, but enjoy frolicking in the snow at their own risk :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww poor Dakota! Although I would've done the same thing. Mike and I were talking the other day while walking past the huge amounts of snow outside and he said "I want to throw a white dog in the middle of all the snow and watch him disappear!" I'll have to show him this video when he gets home from work lol. Enjoy the next storm coming through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...he would! that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete