Friday, February 12, 2010

NOT Looking Forward to Retirement

You know, it's funny that I've always been the person who HATED working. I mean, don't most people?! Wouldn't it be wonderful to spend all your time, as you please, doing whatever you want, whenever you want?! Well....NO! Not that I didn't first enjoy having some time off (once I got over the shock of everything that happened), but now...I'm going stir crazy sitting in this apt. all day. I completely know how Ross feels now, after harassing him about it for a few weeks after he graduated and was job hunting. Well...*harr, harr* you can laugh at me, because look where I ended up. The job hunt has been going, I've had a few interviews, but the search is still on.... sadly. I'm eager to get back into the workforce, and still holding out hope that I can find another job I enjoy with people I enjoy, although by now I'm not very picky . Until then, I've been TRYING to keep myself occupied so I don't lose my mind, although sitting in front of the t.v. X amount of hrs. every day sure probably doesn't help. I WISH I had a project to complete, I wish I could think of something to do, but for the life of me, I only draw blanks. I would love to try to paint a new canvas, ever since I did the one in our dining room, but then there's that annoyingly painstaking voice telling me that I shouldn't spend money. And buying a canvas is the last thing I need to spend money on. Sooo...until then, I'll try to think of something to occupy my time, or find a job sooner. Whichever comes first (hopefully the job!).

No comments:

Post a Comment