Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Is Coming

The Seibert household is brimming with excitement....excitement for the upcoming holiday and excitement for the closing of our very first house in just 6 days! Now that we're back from vacation, I can get things done and am starting to feel less stressed about my to-do list. Our christmas cards have yet to be sent out (eek!) and I'm quickly working to finish our yearly christmas photo collage. Aside from that, I still have to finish christmas shopping, and as far as I'm concerned, everyone is getting gift cards if they didn't give me a list....mwahahaha. But gift cards aren't so bad, Ross & I are asking for gift cards this year to either Lowe's or Home Depot to let the home renovations begin!

Anyway....Merry Christmas. I promise our Christmas Cards will be coming soon! No worries if you didn't send us one though b/c of the temporary address change! If I were more prepared I would've sent our cards out early so everyone could have our address.... o well. There's always next year :)

1 comment:

  1. I better not get a gift card - considering I bought my gift for myself and you just have to give it to me! :P

    ReplyDelete