Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Woe Is Me

I love food, I love to eat, but more importantly, I love chocolate!!! Probably more than anyone I know....

So you will never find me turning down a box of chocolates during the holiday season! I see chocolate and just gravitate towards it, and indulge :)

You can imagine my excitement when I saw a gift from my boss sitting on my desk this morning when I walked into work, and I knew from it's precise size and weight that it was certainly a box of Chocolates :) This is all a little sad, right?! You'd think that I'd have better things to do at work then shake & weigh the wrapped present.

BUT I couldn't wait an entire day to open them, knowing they were waiting for me, so I secretly unwrapped it under my desk, tore off the plastic wrap....

Only to find....

A box full of COCONUT chocolate!!

Oh nooooo...what a way to ruin all the goodness inside :( I hate coconut. More than I hate vegetables. More than I hate Walmart! Boo hoo hooo. What an awful morning. Please mourn with me....

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE coconut - so please share:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sad, sad story......... Yep, I agree with Michelle. Time to share :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. O don't worry, I will gladly hand it over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWWW I HATE coconut too! By the way... Why do you hate Walmart???

    Hope to be seeing you soon :) Merry Christmas to you & the family!

    ReplyDelete