Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gripes about Life

1. Me, walking slower than a turtle. It's ok though. I think it was God's way of telling me to slow down. But don't get me wrong, as soon as I'm back to normal, I'll be back to my 'fast-paced walking' self again!

(are you sick of hearing about my broken back yet?? Yes?!? well TOO BAD! mwahaha.)

2. "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all." Remember that saying from, like, Full House?! Yep, I still abide by it, or at least try my hardest to (or I just say things to myself only instead). I just wish more people would follow this. Humph. Especially when it's something as stupid as "Well I wouldn't have picked THESE paint colors." Did anyone ask you for your opinion!??! Ok, maybe I did, but can't you lie?! Because in the end, once the house is FINALLY decorated, you'll change your mind and say how great it all looks. Just like everything else.

3. People that are so focused on helping, helping, helping(!) that they forget that most of the time, we don't NEED help, but more importantly, SUPPORT. It would be nice to hear more words of encouragement, rather than them focusing on all things that are wrong in YOUR life. Especially when WE are happy! So why should they care?! Focus on your OWN life and leave ours alone.

4. An un-ergonomically designed chair. I can't get comfortable. Which I blame for my crabby mood behind this post :)

5. Cold weather. We're halfway thru March, and I'm counting down the days to Spring :) More importantly, I'm counting down the days to camping season and relaxing with great friends around a campfire, roasting marshmallows!

6. Not knowing if the title of this post makes sense. I think 'gripes' is the correct word. Or is it just a word I made up?! I do that a lot -- make up my own words -- and then Ross corrects me. And then I keep using my word anyway because I like my new made-up word!

7. Running out of things to complain about for today. I'm sure there will be something else, but for now, that's all I've got!

Thanks for reading :) TGI-almost-F!

1 comment:

  1. making up words must be genetic 'cause Jake calls me out on that all of the time :) Wish your back would heal already...and for what it's worth, Michelle things you're good at picking out paint colors (I haven't seen any yet so I'll go with her opinion).

    ReplyDelete