Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh Life...

I never been so stressed and exhausted in my entire life. I'm literally worn down and can't even think straight anymore. My mind is officially 'ka-put' (I'm even making up my own words now! well, actually, that's nothing new at all...). The house really took a toll on me, but I'm looking forward to move-in day tomorrow and KNOW that I'll finally be refreshed, knowing that we're finally living in our home. And renovations can come-and-go as they please, rather than facing anymore deadlines! And anyone telling us what should be done, when, and if.

Now that we've got our house in a 'livable' condition, I could care less about updating much right now. I just need some time to relax and unwind. Which is perfect that we're going camping Memorial Day Weekend with a great group of friends. It's just what the doctor ordered and I can't wait!

Besides the house bringing me down lately, life just seems to be going against us. Ross has been having some tough times at work, and it kills me to know that there's nothing I can do. Yet here I am, relaxing and blogging at work (oops!) at my comfy job. I'm grateful for my job and enjoy it, but I just wish Ross could for ONCE say the same thing. ONCE, I'd like to see him get a break in the job world. For as knowledgable as he is in his field, and as hard as he works, I'm shocked by how difficult his career journey has been so far. And it just doesn't ever seem to give him a break.

I keep saying things will look up, and God's just waiting for the right time. But when?

Even I have a hard time believing myself anymore.

I know, we're not the only one who has things going imperfectly in life. We all have our own sets of problems. And we all do our best to deal with them. So I, by no means, am trying to say our life is worse than anyone elses. Just that our life isn't perfect either.

I know we have SO MUCH to be thankful for, but every now and then you just need an outlet to complain about life.

And while I'm sitting here in my melancholy mood, I get an unexpected text from my mother-in-law that reads:

"Did Ross tell you I have a smelly dead mouse under our kitchen island?"

HAHA....thanks Rose...it's just what I needed to snap me out of my mood! ha

And no, he did not tell me. Hopefully we can solve that problem soon! ewww....

No comments:

Post a Comment