Monday, April 25, 2011

25 Days to go!

Hmm....why is my countdown to moving in going up?? Oh, that's right. Because Ross & I have been working our B-U-T-T-S off on the house and STILL can't get everything done on our to-do list in order to get the house move-in ready in 2 short weeks. We've been mentally and physically exhausted for weeks now. So pushing back the move-in date is just what we needed.

Of course, Ross has been saying all along that May 7th was too soon, but I'm stubborn and it took me awhile to realize he was right :/ (why does that happen so often?...isn't the girl always supposed to be right in relationships?!) So I finally agreed that May 21st was looking more appealing, and my back agrees :) (On to other updates, my back is slowly progressively healing, but I feel I could've been 100% weeks ago if I wasn't working so hard on the house. It's a lose-lose situation.) So anyway, we'll still be moved in before camping, which was my ultimate goal, but nothing like taking it down to the last minute since we'll be camping Memorial Day weekend with a group of friends. Of course, it's also motivating me to get my back in top-notch shape so I can go white-water rafting with friends that weekend *eye roll please* My physical therapist already suggests I can't go...but we'll see. It's too soon for me to decide that I need to completely miss out :( And here's where my stubborn-is comes into play again! I know my PT is probably right, but I don't want to face facts just yet.

Lastly..Happy Easter to everyone :) Yesterday was a great day spent with family. Lots of great food, and good times. Sorry this post is not more Easter related...I have too many other things going on in my mind!

But soon it'll all be over. Perhaps not soon enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment