Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Pics

Ok, so just a few cute Halloween pics I thought I'd share....



Yup...our dog looks mildly p***ed off.  At one point, the hat slid all the way down over her eyes, and she didn't even flinch...hil-ar-ious.  We didn't shell out the money to buy her the bumblebee costume I wanted to get her (not worth $30! + s&h) so we dressed her in her Mickey T-shirt and Mickey ears....courtesy of Ross' parents who were just at Disney World this past week. 



Ha! Imagine what we'll do to our kids one day if we get this carried away with just a DOG?!?! Mwahaha.




Again, she's not too happy about the get-up.  But don't feel bad, she got even with me yesterday by chewing holes through 4 pairs of my underwear!  So I'm giving her the silent treatment.  I think it's working.  ...maybe...  I haven't thrown her ball in over 24 hours. Yup...  I think she knows why.......

No comments:

Post a Comment