Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Baby Neglect

I see that I've been neglecting my blog lately, and not keeping up-to-date on everyone elses.  My bad.  Apparently I had some of your URL's set wrong, and I didn't get the appropriate updated blog list like I had intended.  O well.  No harm done, all is fixed! 

Anyways, I have a few cute 'family' (yes, me, ross & the dog ...I consider us a family because it makes me uncharistically and uber-excited-happy (yes, i have a fondness for the word 'uber') to have a family to call my own, even if there are no lil' ross' (O MY!) or lil' kristin's (YIKES!) running around. Scary image...i know, but dont' worry, that's a super long way down the road!) (....what was i writing about?!)  o yeah, family Halloween pics I keep meaning to post, but of course, as soon as I get home from work, I forget b/c the last thing I really want to do is go on the computer, since I just finished an 8-hour day of being on the computer all day. (Which, by the way, has been freezing a LOT today, so i'm even more annoyed by technology today than I am on other days.) 

I'll post those in no time...er, maybe....if I remember.  Well, keep writing, because I love to see updated pictures and posts about what everyone else is up to!  Always good to keep in touch, via technology, with family & friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment