Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

That's right, I'm a copycat.  My two cousins wrote a thankfulness post, and I couldn't resist.  I always get so excited for Christmas, that I completely skip over Thanksgiving and don't take a single second to reflect about what I'm thankful for.  I have so many reasons to be thankful this year.  I'm thankful for Ross and our happy marriage, our dog that amsues us to no end, my job that has (for the most part and w/ the help of Ross working part-time) paid the bills until Ross was done with school, the health insurance my job provides me & Ross (it may sound dumb to mention, but after seeing all my friends struggle with this issue and hearing about it so much in politics these days, I certainly don't take it for granted....even IF my work doubled the rate for next year!! thanks for that, by the way), and lastly I'm thankful for Ross graduating with his master's degree in a just a few weeks and finally being done with school.  I guess it doesn't hurt that he carried a 4.0 gpa as well.  Hopefully that will help in the job hunt :)  And lastly, I'm thankful for all the family and friends we have to celebrarte with this Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that we'll be spending more time together this year :)

    ReplyDelete