Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I have a TON of errands to run today, and it's raining :( I hate running errands in the rain, in case running errands isn't bad enough, now its wet out, and people are dumb when it comes to driving in the rain. O well....I'll gladly let it rain this weekend if that means it'll be nice next weekend for our camping trip with friends :) Hence the reason I have so many things to do....just trying to get ready for our first camping trip of the season and getting things done that can't be done next weekend. I can't wait for next weekend! It's gonna be a blast :) Now I just gotta get through my to-do list for today, and hopefully not be a total wreck at the end of the day. Who knows, if I have any time or energy left, Ross said he would take me to see Shrek Forever After!! I lurv Shrek! I read a few bad reviews, but what do those critics know anyways?! I don't think I'll be too disappointed (just give me a bag of popcorn and this girl is happy!). But don't I just have the sweetest husband that will take me to a movie he could careless to see just b/c I want to go?! I know.. I think he's pretty awesome too :)

1 comment: