Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dreams Come True

It's rainy and dark outside in Pittsburgh today. It's just a pure miserable day when you only wish you could stay curled up in bed and stay completely unmotivated ALL day.

But, I'm so lucky to be going to the happiest place on earth in just 4 days, with warmth and sunshine to spare :)

Can you guess where?!


It's the place where all your dreams come true.....






Yup, it's DISNEY WORLD!! I'm so excited! I was there 2 years ago with a few of my girlfriends (which I can't help smiling everytime I reminisce about that trip! Dinosaur ride anyone?! haha) and now Ross & I are going with his family for a whole week. Ross' parents are uber-devoted to Disney World, they have a timeshare and go almost every year to see the different holidays at Disney. Ross & his brother only go every few years, but even that is too much for them. I tell ya, if Ross wasn't so sick of Disney World (yes, I know, it breaks my heart that he would admit such an awful thing!), I woulda asked to go there on our honeymoon and wear matching mickey & minnie ears all week! A girl can dream, right?!

And here's the amazing hotel we're staying at.....


Jealous?! Yup, thanks. It even has an awesome boat that shuttles you to Epcot! It's going to be total bliss to have a full week off of work, but also to be in Disney World in December to see all their Christmas decorations and enjoy weather in the mid-70's. Just a week of pure relaxation :) You know the last time I had a whole week off from work?! 2 years ago, for my wedding & honeymoon! It's certainly been too long.....

2 comments: