Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIF

O Happy Day! This week is finally over! It's just been on of those weeks that feels like it's never going to end.

Our house closing is keeping us busy. One tiny problem after another! I'll be grateful if we make it to closing :) And I can just see the dollar signs adding up, one little problem after another = a sum here & there to get it fixed! joy. I'll be happy if we have any money left in the bank when everything is said and over with!

Other than the house, I'm realizing how quickly Xmas is coming upon us! EEK! I haven't even started to THINK about christmas shopping...and for that, I blame my sister. She normally likes to brag about how she has all her shopping done before Halloween, but she is late this year! Therefore, I am extremely late b/c no one has reminded me that it is November already! I have to start my Xmas letter, buy Xmas cards, think of Xmas presents, make my own gift tags (b/c I'm a dweeb) etc. etc. etc. Christmas is stressful, as much as I love the holiday spirit, all the gift buying and preparation is just a bit too much for me to handle! Can you tell how stressed I am by all the exclamation points I've used!! What a grammatical catastrophe! sorry. PERHAPS I SHOULD JUST TALK IN ALL CAPS....ha, ha, sorry, little inside joke with the fam :)

So tell me, am I the only one who didn't realize that Christmas is only 51 days away!!! That's right! ..... I hope you also experienced a mini-heartattack much like myself :) Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment