Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello New Blog :)

Well, I got my new blog up & running.  In with the new, out with the old (Xanga, that is).  It was time for a fresh start, a new blog, and a new outlook on life (right?!).  Anyways, I always love to read blogs from some of my other family members to see what's new and interesting in their lives, and to not feel so out-of-touch with people.  As for me, life is smooth sailing, as always. Ross will be finishing up his Master's @ IUP in December (yay!) and will hopefully then be working full-time.  Extra moo-lah anyone?! Nope, not us, we'll actually be working towards saving for a house one day down the road, since we are both tired of the '1-bdrm apt.' living situation.  A place to call our own is on the top of my wish list right now :)  So other than that, life hasn't changed much for us. 

Dakota is keeping us happy and keeping our lives interesting, but we love her (don't let Ross fool you when he says otherwise!). I even bought her an adorable hoodie for camping. HA! I'm NOT one of those 'i-dress-my-dog-in-ppl-clothes-b/c-i-think-its-a-human' people, but its been getting chilly out and she's been cold at night while camping, so i had to do something about it.  Anyways, the hoodie was the only appropriate choice b/c what else do you wear when you go camping?! It even has her name stenciled on the back thanks to me having too much time on my hands :) O so appropriate for D and her stylish ways.

Anyways, don't worry, this blog is NOT all about D, she just happens to be the most amusing things in our lives thus far :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you've switched over! I cannot BELIEVE you stenciled your dogs sweatshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, Kristin. It'll be fun to keep up with your life this way. love you, Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete