Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the Season

Good thing I didn't post something yesterday like I attempted to do, b/c I was in a crabby mood after being back at work after a blissful 5-day weekend and who wants to read about my bad mood?! I sure don't.  Anyways, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, visiting with friends and family, some who I haven't seen in awhile, and one who I got to meet for the first time (*ahem* Hazel....who is absolutely adorable, to say the least!), eating great food and a lot of it(!) and sleeping in for a whole 5 days in-a-row! Whew! It's hard to be back at work but all good things must come to an end, and now that I'm back in the swing of things, it's not so bad.  Now I can finally start my countdown to Christmas.  My christmas shopping is almost finished, I was on a roll when I first started about a month ago, and now I'm struggling to get just a few people that I have left finished with, but I'm excited to still be ahead for once! I'm also starting my countdown to Ross graduating from IUP.... only 15 more days. I think he started this countdown about 6 months ago, so I know he is also excited to be done! So all in all, December is starting off on a good note, and will proably end on one too with the christmas/new year holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment