Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm finally ready for Christmas (er...as soon as I finish buying Ross' stocking stuffers tonight!) after coming home from work yesterday and acting like a madwoman in order to accomplish all 100 things on my list! I had to finish a few presents, wrap them, give Ross another wrapping tutorial (hehe), run to the grocery store, make dinner, try to clean up the mess in our apt., update the check book, balance the checkbook and so on! I got to bed at a little after 10:00 pm, and I was exhausted! And of course, my wonderful husband also helped out with a few errands since he was only working a half day, and I can't say how much I appreciated it! AND if that wasn't enough, he's willingly doing some laundry today, that I need done before Christmas so that I have some clean clothes to wear. He's a pretty great husband, huh?! SO, I can finally slow down and look forward to Christmas being only 4 days away rather than stress over it. Oh, it's a love-hate relationship the week before Christmas! So Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope no one procrastinates as much as I do :)

1 comment:

  1. Props to Ross for being a good husband :D Hope you two had a wonderful Christmas & have a very Happy New Year celebration!

    ReplyDelete