Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It Never Ends

I know I'm not in the right mind to be blogging, but I don't care, welcome to my life.... I'm tired, stressed, anxious for nothing, and most of all, I just need a break from reality. I've been the most unpleasant person these past few weeks, and my poor husband has gotten the brunt of it. I snap at him more than I can count, even though he doesn't deserve it. I complain about the most mundane tasks b/c I feel like I can never catch up. I avoid talking to people at work b/c I'm too tired to pretend to be happy, or just pleasant to deal with. The apartment gets cluttered more quickly than I can keep up with and I feel it closing in on me. I'm hoping that its just the season keeping my spirits down. I've been sick of winter since the first snowfall and for the first time, I don't welcome the daylight savings time. I need a night out with girlfriends, if only they would care to ask. I need a night out on the town with the hubs without one word about the house and home renovations. I need a night away from my dog who constantly craves attention. I need a weekend of camping, with good friends and some laughs. I need some time to myself. Time to brush up on old hobbies. Playing the piano for hours to dissolve stress. Listening to loud music and attempting to paint. Time to do everything and nothing all at once. Time to be BORED and not think of all the errands I need to run, chores I need to finish, and everything else in between that feels like its dragging me down. I need some fresh air!

And even though I don't feel like the happiest person these past few weeks, I know it will pass, and that I have so much to be thankful for. It just feels good to vent at times when things seem to be too much to handle :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally would've called by now for a girl's night out if only I lived closer :( I'm totally in need of one as well.... Hang tough!!! p.s. Call if you need to vent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took the words right out of my mouth! I might plagerize you on one of my low days :) Hope you found a few minutes (or better- DAYS) of peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm slowly counting down until Spring. Until then, at least I can focus on it being Friday today :)

    ReplyDelete