Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coming this Spring.....



HA! Talk about having too much time on my hands :)

I guess I should really start on that job hunt...

p.s. - please don't judge my technically-savvy-video-making-skills...I made it in 20 min.'s flat, for pure enjoyment while waiting for Ross to stop playing NHL hockey on his ps3 so that we can play mario together on the Wii :)

p.s.s. - don't ya just love b. spears singing up my special day?! Yup, we're THAT close, I can call her b. spears. Ross is especially fond of my music choice to represent our d-day :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I'm glad I pressured you into getting my done ASAP!!! Can't wait to see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME:D I can't wait!!! You have so many cute & great ideas from your wedding, you'll be a great help to me in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, wow...I can't believe neither of you are laughing at the ridiculous-ness of the video! I thought it was hi-lar-ious...b/c I'm funny like that :)

    ReplyDelete