Thursday, January 14, 2010

Late night venting...

I'm writing this entry at about 11:20 at night, so its safe to say that there will probably be a few things I would normally not mention or vent about.  But I'm stressed, and tired.  Tired of worrying, tired of waiting to see what the future might hold, tired of wishing for unattainable things.  I thought I put in my dues, but apparently not.  This year is already off to an awful start, to which I do not care to elaborate on, unless you've heard through my highly-gossipy-family-grapevine, and will probably test my patience more than ever in my life.  I just wish I could look ahead 6 months and know that things will be okay.  I hope this year at least ends on a good note, maybe our luck will turn around.  Maybe.  I'm usually very optimistic, always excited to what might come next.  But now I'm tired, and tired of waiting, tired of hoping.  Here's a toast to me & Ross.... best wishes in this new year. Sorry to throw us a pity party, but it's late at night, and right now....I'm allowing myself these few minutes to be self-centered enough to say that we deserve it....

3 comments:

  1. I'm not in the family-gossipy-loop, so I don't know what's going on. But I bet it'll be a little bit better when the sun shines tomorrow.
    Good luck.
    You're in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping you guys in my prayers. Hang tough girl. And remember, it's okay to be pessimistic once in awhile, sometimes you just have to get angry! We all still love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you're stressed! It's aok to throw a pity party for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete