Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Ending...

Unemployment has finally come to an end! I start Westinghouse on Monday, after getting their offer over 2 weeks ago. I'm tired of thinking about all the "what-ifs" about the job, it can really drive a person crazy, I just wanna get in there and see how it is, and know what the job is going to be like. I'm ready for a fresh start, and I'm sick of being stuck at home all day. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice little vacation at the beginning, but by this point, I don't enjoy it at all, and miss having somewhere I actually have to be, haha.... or stories to tell Ross over dinner about my day. I miss work gossip :P

Anyways, I'm excited to get back into the "job-world." My first day of work is a full day of orientation, so at least I'm not diving in head first. I'm assuming they'll give me a tour of the facility since it's a 'bajillion' square feet, no really, I think is it. And after that, it'll be smooth sailing, hopefully....

No comments:

Post a Comment