Monday, October 11, 2010

Dream House

I had a dream last night that Ross & I had found the perfect house for such a steal! It consisted of beautiful vaulted ceilings, nice woodwork & trim, and had so much potential I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! BUT it was filled with clutter left by former owners, and needed a TON of updating. Is it scary that even my subconcious has this need & want to purchase an UGLY home with lots of potential?! Perhaps I should also be careful about what I wish for!

Anyways, I'm trying not to lose my mind thinking about the house-hunt, but it's hard not to. At least I can reassure myself that every month we DON'T find a house, is another month of saved money. So, I know I just have to be patient & our time will come, and Ross & I will find a house we both feel lucky to buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment