Friday, October 29, 2010

Meet my Little Friend....



Do you see him?! Perched between the crevice of my cubicle wall and the countertop? Yup, that there is a stink bug. But since he is in the perfect spot where I am unable to get to him and kill him (or rather ask one of the guys to 'flush' him), I shall call him Harold. :)

I'm electing him as my cubicle mascot! Good ol' Harry just chillaxin' all day like it's his job. No worries. No chores. Just being all awesome up in my cubicle biz-nat.

And you wanna know why I named him Harry? B/c he is not hairy at all...ha... hA! But I like to call him Harold. Much more sophisticated. Dont'cha agree? And I call him a 'he' becuase he is ugly. And ugly girls do NOT exist... at least according to those Dove commericals. All girls are beautiful in their own way :) Therefore, I come to the conclusion that ALL stink bugs must be guys! ta ta til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Then how to they keep multiplying?!?! lol :D

    p.s. I named my owl in my pumpkin Harry - how funny!

    ReplyDelete