Friday, April 1, 2011

Dropping by to say Hi...

It's finally April, yet we're still seeing snow flurries. It's actually coming down pretty hard as I look out my window at work. Which is def. the cause of my lackluster mood today, even though it is Friday. The only thing keeping me going is thinking about working on the house and getting it done! Ross & I have been making a lot of progress. We've really stepped up and kicked ourselves into gear to get this house move-in ready by May, and I still think we're on schedule to hit our target. Of course, that's not to say everything will be done...but done enough that we can live there. And as stressful & tiring as it is to be working on the house almost every night after work, and on weekends, it's fun to see all the progress. Everyday we have something new to show people...."look what we did!" we exclaim everytime someone comes over. Surely they're getting tired of hearing that. And surely we're only the ones who could possibly be excited about the new drywall mudded seams :) BUT our room is finally looking like a room! And even more importantly...a home!

I'll try to remember to take more progress pictures this weekend too. I know you just can't wait to see more drywall :)

And until then, I'll pretty much be looking forward to Monday and having the chance to sit at work for a nice 8-hour break! Ha! (my managers often joke about this with me now seeing how exhausted I am come Monday morning!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you move it - PARTY!!!! And you 2 are doing a WONDERFUL job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was from your lovely sis-not Mike!

    ReplyDelete